Funny T-Shirts, Sweatpants, and Thou*
Did you know Mike and I own a t-shirt press and two huge embroidery machines? Weird, right? It’s like a sweatshop around here, except instead of seven year-old nimble-fingered kids, we have Mike. And it isn’t just a weird embroidery fetish. We actually have three web stores DoodleSport Dog Gifts and Babies And Childrens Gifts (the irony!) and Tee Shirt T-Shirt for custom orders.
(Hey early holiday buyers: You can get 10% off anything at any of our stores by using the discount code “kidfree” at checkout, because I love my Kid-Free readers best. I mean after my family and dog and vodka and whatnot.)
Anyway, this is why we can also have a Kid-Free Living Funny T-Shirts Store (which I started a long time ago, but then forgot to actually add inventory). I’m finally getting around to adding funny t-shirts and will try to add one or two new funny t-shirts a week. Maybe I’ll call it “Funny T-Shirts Tuesday” or something equally stupid. We heat-press designs on regular tees or “Boobage Tees” – tees cut for women so there is better boobage and tinier waists.
Opportunities for Your Own Funny T-shirts
1. If you’d like something silly embroidered on a personal tee or polo or whatever, let me know and I can do that special for you, like the name of your blog, or your nickname or a fun phrase like I just read at Point Counter-Point Point blog: “Squirrel Fury.” Great for office jokes, spouse pranks, etc. You can see the things we can stitch on at Tee Shirt T-Shirt, but I’ll get you special pricing.
2. If you have something from your blog you’d like turned into a funny t-shirt to sell, let me know and we can work on that with you and put your funny t-shirts on the store for a better percentage than you’d make at Cafe Press. I always wanted this to be a blogger resource.
Latest Funny T-Shirts
Here are the funny t-shirts I’ve added recently, you can click on any of them to be magically transported to the funny t-shirts store.
Oh, and everything is 10% off, too.
I don’t know where were-hamster came from. I just had to make it. It cracked me up.
It’s been brought to my attention that most of my “hamsters” are actually “gerbils” but these were the royalty free rodents I could find and I still think it’s cute.
* Sorry I used the phrase “funny t-shirts” so many times, I think it is obnoxious, but Google likes that sort of thing. Funny t-shirts.
Latest posts by Amy Vansant (see all)
- Where do you look when you pass people? - July 30, 2014
- New Fiction Genre: The SMFF – Sexy Mystery Funny Fantasy? - July 22, 2014
- Lunchtime Massacre - July 17, 2014