I’m Building an Army…You earn gifts!
I mentioned last week that I’m trying to GROW the reader audience for my AuthorsXP.com web site (picture makes sense now, doesn’t it?) — more readers mean more author deals means better free and discounted books for readers.
I’ll be honest, though, it’s tough. Facebook ads are the worst. They’re a money bleed for little result. So I thought… I’d rather give YOU Amazon gift cards than give stupid Facebook another cent.
So… if any of you roam in these areas:
- Facebook Reading/Book Groups
- GoodReads Groups
- You have a newsletter you send out to followers
- Spend time in Twitter/Instagram/FB etc.
- Anything else where you think YOU have access and influence over readers….
Let me know how you think you can help me spread the word of this READER GIVEAWAY and we’ll work out compensation for your time and effort. I’d rather have a little army of helpers than one mean ol’ Facebook.
Just send me an email: email@example.com and tell me how you think you can help!
Speaking of GIVEAWAYS…
BOOK DEALS & STEALS
Start Date: 01-08-2018End Date: 12-09-2018
In The Promised Land: Book 3 of the Egypt trilogy
By Angela Joseph
A young nun finds love in the midst of tragedy, while trying to hold her family together. Can she love a man and still love God?
Start Date: 11-06-2018End Date: 12-25-2018
Marry and Bright (Annabelle Archer Wedding Planner Mystery Book 11)
By Laura Durham
An abandoned baby. A bride who’s channeling her inner Scrooge. Can Annabelle track down who left the baby while keeping her bride from having a merry meltdown?
Tis the season for mistletoe and matrimony. Wedding planner Annabelle Archer and her tea
Start Date: 11-14-2018End Date: 12-31-2018
Belgrade Hills: Incorporation (Book 2)
By Arabelle Stevens
Before Belgrade Hills, there was the Jamison family. Roger and Scarlet admit their feelings, then head off to college. Will they find their way back to each other? Beautifully written, filled with heartwarming goose bump moments.
- Crime Captured on Camera & Name the Bowling Alley in My Next Book - September 28, 2020
- More wildlife at my own personal zoo, a giveaway and steals and deals - September 21, 2020
- Book Release – You want The Girl Who Wants (I promise) - September 9, 2020