Goldfinches with Rage Issues
Living in the Northeast, where most of the birds are pretty blah compared to tropical regions, I’ve always had an affinity for goldfinches. They’re bright and cute.
Then I spotted this guy going medieval on my the black-eyed Susans I’m so proud of this year. Not sure what personal issues this goldfinch is going through right now, but I can tell you his buddy was going through the same issue a few flowers over. They ripped every last petal off several of my flowers like it was their job.
Lot of passive-aggressive bird stuff going on.
Join my Pineapple Port STREET TEAM!
I’m preparing to launch the fifth book in the Pineapple Port cozy mystery series, Pineapple Beach House, and I’ve decided to create a STREET TEAM.
What’s a street team?
A street team is where my gang fights other author’s gangs with knives and — oh, no, wait – that’s West Side Story. Sorry.
A street team helps an author hype his or her book. They come in especially handy during giveaways and new book launches.
- They promote the author and his/her books on social media
- Review advanced copies on Amazon, GoodReads and other book retailers
- Help spread the word in groups the author can’t access (authors usually aren’t allowed to promote their own books in reader groups)
In short, the street team helps spread the word about the author and his/her books!
What does the Street Team get for their efforts?
Street team members get first access to new releases, entries in special “team only” giveaways and other perks. They also get access to a private Facebook page dedicated to the Pineapple Port Street Team (which I’ll be asking you to help me name). In general, the author tries to make being a team member FUN.
Do you have to genuinely love the author/series?
It certainly helps. 🙂
Interested in Joining the Pineapple Port Street Team?
Just fill out this form on my AuthorsXP website as best you can – don’t worry about right or wrong answers! I will get back to all soon!
(It’s on that site because I’m going to open the opportunity for other authors to create street teams too in the future.)
My AuthorsXP.com New Adult giveaway is running until Monday!
- Crime Captured on Camera & Name the Bowling Alley in My Next Book - September 28, 2020
- More wildlife at my own personal zoo, a giveaway and steals and deals - September 21, 2020
- Book Release – You want The Girl Who Wants (I promise) - September 9, 2020