Input About Your Favorite Books, Please!
I’m thinking about starting a new series…but I don’t want to start a whole new one without it being unique. I don’t want to just replicate Pineapple Port or Kilty. There are a few things I know:
- It will take place on the beach
- It will be a mystery/lighthearted-thriller (that’s pretty much what I do, no matter how hard I try to be serious)
- It will be clean-cleanish like Pineapple & Kilty
- I’m thinking the lead female will be a little older than other series, like 45
- I want it to appeal to YOU! The wonderful readers of my other series.
So, towards that end, I’d like to ask you for your input to help me come up with something very unique but also very appealing.
Take a moment to fill out the form below if you would please and let me know!
(25+) Winners of Individual eBooks and Bonus Paperbacks! (randomly selected titles)
STEALS & DEALS
April 99¢ Sale! Save $3! NANNY AND THE PROFESSOR
Start Date: 04-13-2019End Date: 05-04-2019
The Long Island Iced Tea Goodbye (Career Crisis Café Mystery Book 1)
By Emily Selby
Heather Hampton, a middle-aged, freshly divorced fashion journalist from Long Island, arrives in Dolphin Cove, New Zealand to start a new life as a beach café owner and a cocktail maker extraordinaire, not to battle a grumpy live-in chef-cum-baker, rescue feral kittens and find bodies and skeletons in cupboards. But when she is accused of poisoning her chef, she has no choice, but to get involved and find out what really happened.With the help, and sometimes against, a semi-retired police officer and a rescue kitten, Heather discovers a few secrets, makes a couple of friends and almost ends up on a date. But, more importantly, will she guess who the murderer is? Can you beat her to it?Grab a copy of The Long Island Iced Tea Goodbye to find out.
- Crime Captured on Camera & Name the Bowling Alley in My Next Book - September 28, 2020
- More wildlife at my own personal zoo, a giveaway and steals and deals - September 21, 2020
- Book Release – You want The Girl Who Wants (I promise) - September 9, 2020