Winners of the Pineapple Port book of Your Choice:
- TC – Doug (short for Skullduggery) (There were a lot of plays on skullduggery, but I liked the simplicity of ‘Doug.’
- Rose Ash – Ronald (Because THAT GRIN reminds me of my late husband) *chuckles* (ha!)
- Vanessa Sauls – Nelson Mandible
- Marlies Sehon – Ananaskul Gravewalker
- Deb Serby – Pensive, but goes by Pen (I like she had to explain people rarely call him by his full name.)
- Carol King – Pinebone!
- Wanda Flanagan – Kahuna it The Hidden Secret (I have NO idea what this means. Probably because it is a Hidden Secret.)
- Elayne Brown – Pinewapple (like the way this rolls off the tongue – very Elmer Fudd.)
- Penny Strouse – Sweet cheeks
- Lucretia Ferguson – JoJo. Don’t know why, but he/she looks like a JoJo to me! (my husband and I actually call each other Jo or JoJo for no reason, so…)
- Kathy Mayer – Ferrero Rocher (just cracked me up.)
- Liza – Tasseltop
- Liz – Pinal Nior
- Della Stouder –Pineskull Topnotch
And the winner of the Kindle!
Sarah Hunt – Mr. Fineapple
Just felt like that name had it all… it’s cool, it’s fun, Mr. Fineapple it is!
As promised, everyone gets book one Pineapple Lies for FREE – available today and tomorrow so grab it now!
Don’t forget Pineapple Mystery Box!
When a giant inflatable Halloween witch goes missing in the Pineapple Port retirement community, Charlotte’s eager to nab the culprit. Before she can lift a fingerprint, someone threatens to kill a new neighbor who looks like an adorable Pomeranian but possesses a disturbing talent for revenge. Moments later, a stranger demands the return of a mysterious wooden box… or else.
(10+) Winners of Individual eBooks (randomly selected titles)
From the author of a #1 Amazon Historical Romance- BROKEN LEGACY
Someone wants Alyce Hythe dead…
Shunned from London society for being the daughter of England’s most notorious spy, Alyce Hythe desires only to clear her father’s name. For years, she has been hidden away from prying eyes, given a new identity, and told to forget who she was. But strange things have been happening, causing old rumors to be once more whispered…
Lizzie is not your average tourist. She may have just arrived on the idyllic Greek island of Corfu, but her mind is not on having a good time. Far from it, Lizzie has a daunting task to undertake: to claim back her twin brother who was kidnapped twenty years earlier on her previous visit. In a cave. By an evil witch.
When Lizzie sees her brother again, she receives the shock of her life. The witch has tricked her… As if this weren’t enough, Stamatis, a handsome local, steals her heart to complicate her life even further…
- New Pineapple Port Release + Book #1 Free - November 23, 2020
- Monster Chocolate Orange Cinnamon Bun & a Gaggle of Raccoons - November 9, 2020
- A Couple of Halloween Treats – Death By Banana Bread - October 28, 2020